Friday, April 20, 2012

NBA ALL-TIME UGLY 1ST TEAM

PATRICK EWING (C)



Kicking things off at center number 33 Patrick Ewing.  This ugly summabitch fucked up my television screen for 17 seasons.  He looked like he was pissed off 95% of his career. 
ANTHONY MASON (F)



I know what you are thinking.  The Knicks was the perfect time to play for if you were an ugly muthafuckas.  He looks like he could be the son of that dude from Menace II Society....."You know you fucked up right. don't believe me?  See for yourself.



"So you brought the bottle of beer at...."


TYRONE HILL (F)


I'm sure Tyrone still pays top dollar for pussy. This man looks like he was pistol whipped as an infant.  S/O to the Crypt Keeper.



SAM CASSELL (G)


This man was the Poster Child for Ugly in the NBA.  I would not wish this man's looks on my worst enemy.


DELONTE WEST (G)

 
Delonte "Muthafuckin" West (Get it) completes the starting line up of ugly dudes.  I don't know if that red shit around his mouth is an untreated herpes sore or Lebrons mommas lipstick.  Either or this dirty fuck needs Jezus.




4 comments: