Friday, April 13, 2012

Jay's Favorite Crack Heads

GATOR
(Jungle Fever)



Lucinda Purify: What happened to the color TV?
Gator Purify: Mama, I smoked the color TV!

Gator made being a crackhead entertaining.  Right until the good Reverend doctor shot him in the gut with a .38. 
Gator Purify: I swear before God... and four more white people! This
is the last time!
Quotes like this is what make me appreciate a good dope fiend.  Check out one of my favorite clips

For the record, Hallie Berry was a sexy hype.  I think I would of paid $10 to smash her

I'll do it!!! You know I'll do it!!!

CHECK OUT THIS CLIP



Pookie
(New Jack City)


Chris Rock made people shed a tear for his pipe-head ass in New Jack City.  When he became a crack head in the movie, you could almost smell his dirty ass through the screen.  Too bad his relapse caused him to get shot in the chest..... RIP Pookie.

“It just be calling me, man. Calling me.”)


Eddie King Jr
(Five Heartbeats)


"Can't nobody sang like Eddie King Jr."  When this dude approached the Heartbeats after their show, and did an improptu performance in front of them.  It was no doubt that he was a full blown crack head.
"just 'cause I have one...
two, maybe two drinks sometime...
What, I'm an alcoholic now"
YES MUTHAFUCK  IT DOES MAKE YOU ONE


Menace II Society Crackhead


I don't even know if this dude had a name in Menace II Society other then "bass head", but this muthafucka gave people a firsthand look at the dark side of how crack heads get their money.
Not only was he about to sell some cold cheeseburgers on a hot summer day to O-Dog, but he offered to take a mouth shot for a rock.  This eventually led to a few gunshots to the chest.  Tough Break Cracky


Ezel
(Friday)


Ezel wasn't the best, but he was one of the funniest.  I really think that he should of made an appearance in the other Friday movie's.  Check out this classic Ezel moment


BUBBLES
(The Wire)


Unlike our previous crack heads, Bub's eventually got his shit together when The Wire ended.  He had all the attributes of a true junky.  From the skin abrasions, to snitching for a twenty dollar bill, Bubs was one of the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment