Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Jay's Favorite Nip Slips

1. Janet Jackson

Some people remember what they were doing when certain events in history happened.  Like 911, OJ in a Bronco, or Rodney King getting his ass beat.  Well I remember exactly what I was doing when Janet Jackson's right mammary made a cameo at Super Bowl XXXVIII.  America was not ready for Lil Penny's nipple to grace there TV screens.  They acted like this was the worst thing on television. They had news reporters calling it shit Nipple Gate and shit.  Alright, So it's ok to show Saddam Hussein dead ass kids on television, but it's wrong for Justin Timberlake to show people a beautiful 40 year old titty. #SMH  TP GIVES THIS A 9.0 RATING


2. Tara Reid

Not really my favorite, but this was one of the funniest wardrobe malfunctions of all time.  Fresh off of a boob job, Mrs. Reids entire left titty popped out on the red carpet.  Her titty was so fake and lifeless, she didn't even realize it was hanging out.  Her nipple looked the plastic surgeon cut it off, let 3 hamsters chew on it for about 5 min, then attached it back to her breast meat. TP GIVES THIS A 3.5 RATING



3. Nicki Minaj
I'll be the first to admit I'm not a big Nicki Minaj fan, but on that one glorious day, when her lil chocolate nip walked into my life, she got my stamp of approval.  Even though it happened right around the time her boyfriend "allegedly" gave her a two piece and a biscuit.  I was still very impressed with the size, color, and overall presentation of her nipple. TP GIVES THIS A 9.5 RATING


4. Kelly Rowland

Nothing much to say about this one.  I'm really starting to believe that fake titty's have no feeling in them at all.  Her titty was hanging out for most of her performance and she didn't realize it.  Oh well.....made my night. TP GIVES THIS A 8.0 RATING

5.  Nicole Scherzinger
Allot of people are sleep on this one, but I'm not.  When this Pussy Cat Doll Left titty popped off stage, I instantly became a fan.  She is a perfect mix of Filipino, Hawaiian and Russian.  I remember when I saw the footage I was so thrown off by it that I text my mom and asked if she had a chance to see it.  TP GIVES THIS A 9.5 RATING


CHECK OUT THE WEBSITE FOR MY LATEST MOVE SHOTS FIRED


No comments:

Post a Comment