Tuesday, February 26, 2013

I Hate These Damn Songs Part 1

The following list are songs that I fucking HATE!!!  No particular order to this horse shit
 
Deon Sanders - "Must Be the Money"
 
 
This song was the epitome of cooning.  A Black man, with a Jheri Curl, dancing around in a pink suit with his damn shirt off.  WTF Deon!!!  This video had to be the inspiration to the Willie Beaming song from Any Giving Sunday.  Don't believe me...See for yourself
 
 
Nicki Minaj - "Stupid Hoe"
 
 
I thought this song was a parody or some shit.  From beginning to end, I felt like I was being Punk'd.  I was on suicide watch after I saw heard this bullshit. 
 
 
Will Smith - "Getting Jiggy Wit it"
 
 
I'm gonna be honest.  I have never been a fan of Will Smith as a rapper.  Summer Time was a classic, but that's where it ends for me.  "Getting Jiggy Wit it" was some corny shit.  Not to mention every drunk white dude was yelling this shit out when a black person walked in the room.
 
 
Nick Cannon ft. R.Kelly - "Gigolo"
 
 
I got mixed feelings about this song.  Don't get me wrong I hate this shit, but I'm an R.Kelly fan.  As soon as Nick Cannon started rappin, that's when the bullshit started.  Nick Cannon's lyrics are ASS plain and simple.  When he asked R.Kelly to do the track and sing the hook, it was like putting a tuxedo on a turd.  At the end of the day it's still a piece of shit....with a tuxedo on.
 
 
D4L - "Laffy Taffy"


 The song that prompted Nas to declare that hip hop was dead.  At a time when hip hop produced a string of awful tracks, this song somehow managed to top them all.  Not to mention that highly suspect name of the group.....
 

Webster ft. Young B - "Chicken Noodle Soup"  
 
What could I possibly say about this song that has not already been said about AIDS.  I hate everything about this bullshit.  I wish bad things for whoever gave the green light for this shit.

 

1 comment:

  1. I like your haterism because these mfers washed up with they're one hit wonder...... Now this is a black history moment. BAHAHAHA........ SIGNING OFF KING FRESH

    ReplyDelete