Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Women I Always Wanted to Smash!!!






Here is a list of all the women that I have to sleep with before I die DON'T JUDGE ME!!!

#1 Maria from Seaseme Street



I don't have a puppet fetish, but Maria looked good has hell on that damn show.  She was smart, sexy, and Hispanic.  I would of put a bullet in Elmo's head to get closer to her.

#2 Vicki from Small Wonder



Once again don't judge me.  This show was the shit when I was a kid.  I remember being happy in my pants everytime she came out of the closet.  I know one thing, if I was that lil boy, and she was suppose to be my robot sister.  I would of fucked the shit out of her mechanical ass.

#3 Dee from What's Happening


Not the cutiest on my list, but something about that fucked up bun on her head made me wonna smash when I was a lil kid.  She you use to be like "I'm tell mama." I would say to myself, "You better tell mama that I gave you this DICK!!!"

#4 Rosie Perez


Once again, I am a sucker for big brown nips.  I remember when I first seen White Men Can't Jump and that brown aereola popped out from her shirt.  I was in utter shock and disbelief.  I'm like "Does she know that her titty is exposed in this movie"

#5 Topanga from Boy Meets World


I don't know what it is about Topanga.....Fucked that!  She had some nice dick sucking lips (in my Nas voice)  That's what did it for me back in the day. 

Thanks for reading my latest blog.  Check out Sexual Harassment III ft. Raydio G




2 comments:

  1. I never saw Rosie's Nipple.
    Now I can respect her acting abilities.
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks check out some of my sketches www.youtube.com/j25davis

      Delete